Credential Manager for HP ProtectTools provides advanced multifactor authentication with Smart Cards, Biometrics, TPM or USB Tokens as well as Single Sign-On support for web and applications.
This software is developed by Infenion Technologies for HP.
Download File name sp34713.exe (18 MB)
sp34713.exe (18 MB)
The utility improves system security and productivity by consolidating user passwords and network accounts within a single data unit called User Identity
The Software has the following tabs for users to configure
1) My Identity
In this selection, users can Create Identities and register fingerprints, passwords and smart cards. This can be further used for managing Windows applications and all browser based authentications.
2) Services and Applications
Single Sign On allows users to save authentication information for web-sites and applpications using credential manager.
3) Multifactor Authentication
The utility provides combinations of various methods of multifactor authentication to login to the system
This tab allows the users to configure credential manager's general Settings, Single Sign On, Services and Applications, Security and Smart Card Tokens.
- Increases security levels for the computer
- Single Sign on maintains passwords for a number of applications
- Does not provide an option to Backup the credentials. In the event of a system crashing down, user settings cannot be restored